APTA WV Scholarships
APTA WV wishes to support students in physical therapist and physical therapist assistant education programs in WV who hope to further themselves and their profession by supporting their attendance at professional events. Scholarship applications will be released by the board office prior to the below events.
- APTA Combined Sections Meeting (CSM): San Diego, CA: February 23-25, 2023.
- APTA WV Annual Conference: Glade Springs, WV: August 26-27, 2023.
Deadline to apply:
CSM: February 8, 2023
APTA WV Annual Conference: August 1, 2023
One DPT student $150 scholarship
One PTA student $150 scholarship
APTA WV 2023 Annual Conference:
One DPT student $400 scholarship
One PTA student $400 scholarship
- Must be a current student of an established or developing CAPTE accredited DPT or PTA program in WV (can be in any year of the program).
- Must be a student member of the APTA/APTA WV at the time of application. Copy of membership card must be attached to the application.
Student Expectations: Scholarship winners must submit an article to the APTA WV within a deadline of 30 days past the event. The article may be used on the APTA WV website and social media platforms.
- Applications can be obtained by contacting Lily Moran at the APTA WV Chapter office at email@example.com or by visiting the website closer to the event.
- Students can visit the APTA and APTA-WV websites for more information on each of the specific events.
- Awarded applicants will be notified within 10 days of the final decision for planning purposes
The APTA provides various opportunities for student scholarships to national conferences and section specific events.